The leader of
Survey using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) is equipped with survey sensor such as camera or Lidar for survey.
UAV is also developed for the survey of low depth areas such as coastline, rock which does not cover, dry rock, low-tide elevation, tidal channel and to replace conventional survey system that has been carried out by men holding survey equipment in hand GPS or light wave device.
Hydrographic survey using USV (Unmanned Surface Vessel)
Until now the bathymetry has been done by men on the boat who survey the target area. However, recent advances in information technology enabled unmanned systems using wired or wireless communication. Unmanned vessel, small & light comparing with conventional surveying vessel, can conduct bathymetry with a small number of people in the inaccessible place of low depth where a conventional surveying vessel is not accessible such as dams, reservoirs, etc.
- Multi-beam echo sounder transducer securing device (Registration No. 101008880000)
- The invention relates to the multi-beam echo sounder transducer fixture for the sea bottom measurement which specifically the attaching/detaching of the multi-beam echo sounder transducer is secure as the invention relating to the multi-beam echo sounder transducer fixture installed at the marine research vessel etc and facilitate and is taken notice so that it is installed at the centroid of the vessel and the centroid minimize the measurement error including pitching or the rolling of the vessel etc.
- Transducer attaching body support for a rubber boat and a rubber boat with the same (Registration No. 1011215110000)
- The invention relates to the support stand for mounting the transducer for the echo sounding, more specifically, to the holder of the transducer corporate body for the rubber boat which is taken notice so that the easily attaches and detaches the transducer corporate body including the pipe shape etc. from the rubber boat and the transducer for the echo sounding is adhered it steadily supports.
- Device for bar check plate of echo sounder (Registration No. 1013138740000)
- The invention relates to the Bar Check plate device of the echo sounder for renewing the correction of sounding wave velocity, more specifically to the Bar Check plate device of the echo sounder the task which drops the bar – check valve in the seafloor as the predetermined depth and increased is facilitated and for renewing the correction of sounding wave velocity which to the utmost can reduce the measurement error by the correction of sounding wave velocity.
- Barge for underwater work (Registration No. 1007810320000)
- The invention relates to the bottom of the sea for construction barge equipped with DGPS or USBL apparatus for the minute dropping including the sand along with the chute of the multi-stage which is taken notice the collection and installation are facilitated the height is controlled or the informal occasion etc according to the various submarine topographies.